$51 Commercial Noodle Maker Machine Pasta Hand Press Stainless Steel Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets Commercial Noodle Maker Machine Pasta Steel Hand Press Stainless Spasm price Commercial Noodle Maker Machine Pasta Steel Hand Press Stainless Spasm price $51,Press,Steel,Pasta,Maker,Stainless,Commercial,Noodle,Machine,ttaspace.com,Hand,/flaxwife3718813.html,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets $51,Press,Steel,Pasta,Maker,Stainless,Commercial,Noodle,Machine,ttaspace.com,Hand,/flaxwife3718813.html,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets $51 Commercial Noodle Maker Machine Pasta Hand Press Stainless Steel Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets
Working Rod: 47cm/18.5”
Support Rod: 41.5cm/16.3”
Operating Lever: 39.5cm/15.5”
Noodle Barrel: 12.5x 5.7 cm/4.9×2.2 inch
Noodle Bucket Off the Ground: 25cm/9.8”
Operating Space: No less than 80cm/31.5”
Four Face cutter heads: 1mm/0.04”aperture, 2x 6mm/0.24”aperture, 2mm/0.08”aperture, 3mm/0.12”aperture
Product Size: 16.5*5.1*10.8 inch
Product Weight: 12.3lb
Package Size: 16.5*11*5.9 inch
Package Weight: 12.2lb
Step 1: the whole installation of the noodle machine, first put the base positively, and then align the support rod frame at the position where the base has screw holes.
Step 2: After aligning, put the screw on the screw hole, put the screw and then press the screw to roll the base and the support bar together to prepare the screw. When the screw is on, we can focus on it and so on. This ensures the installation process. The stability is good. After tightening the nut, tighten it and put it straight.
Step 3: Place the handle on the top of the support bar. Hold the handle of the operating frame with one hand and place the gasket on the top of the support bar with one hand and then put the upper semi-circular nut on the equipped wrench. Here our pasta machine is basically formed.
1. When mixing noodles, no matter what kind of noodles, it is best to use warm water and noodles. The noodles must be reconciled, knead well, the noodles are slightly softer, and they can not stick to hands.
2. Loosen the adjusting screw and adjust the operation frame to fit the position of the pot.
3. Remove the noodle bar from the noodle bucket and remove the noodle bucket.
4. Replace the cutter head and apply a little cooking oil on it.
5. Put the dough in the bucket and put it under the pressing plate.